httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server .cvsignore Makefile.in
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:24:46 GMT
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:09:55 -0800, Wilfredo Sánchez wrote:

>   Yuck OK.  $< is used for the ApacheCoreOS2.def, though I suppose that
>only matters for OS/2.  I won't touch it.

That should be fine as only gnu make is used to build on OS/2. There's
another problem though that breaks the OS/2 build & I'm not sure what the
right fix is. What's happening is that exports.c tries to #include
"winconfig.h" which it finds in apr-util/xml/expat/lib/winconfig.h which
fails as that tries to #include windows.h.

I don't think the expat library headers should be included by EXPORT_DIRS,
I can't see any reason to force all expat functions into the Apache core.