httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Laxmikanth M.S." <laxmikanth...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Suppressing Authentication Dialog box
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:41:28 GMT
Hi,
PLEASE REPLT TO LAXMIKANTH.MS@SONATA_SOFTWARE>COM

I have setup a site with Basic Autentication...
I want to suppress the dialog box
I have the password and username with me....is there anyway to pass these
values directly from my page instead thro' the popup box.
thanks in advacne
Laxmikanth

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.