httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Tony - CNF" <Bennett.T...@cnf.com>
Subject RE: Webdav
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:15:18 GMT
Notice:  I have cross-posted this into the dav-dev
         list where it more aptly belongs.

mod_dav was designed assuming it owns all resources
in its repository... whether that repository is
a file-system (like the out-of-the-box version of
mod_dav & mod_dav_fs), or whether that repository
is a data-base (like catacomb: http://www.webdav.org/catacomb/).

mod_dav does not provide authentication, authorization,
or access control.

-tony