httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sánchez <wsanc...@wsanchez.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server .cvsignore Makefile.in
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:51:15 GMT
   Well, I appreciate that, and apologize if it was a bad thing.

   As to why in stable...  This wasn't a major change.  It doesn't
change the build output, and enabled a new way to build which I and at
least some others think is important.  That is, I think
that--particularly for the stable tree--we should stop building apr as
if it were part of httpd and use stable releases of apr.  This is a
step in that direction.

   That said, I agree it should have waited so as to let other people
give it a whirl.  My bad.  Bad Fred.

	-wsv