httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject CGI hosed in v2.0.43
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:44:13 GMT
Hi all,

We have a CGI script that uses cvs to update a source code tree, then
uses ant to build the tree. This script worked 100% under Apache
v1.3.27, but it no longer works in v2.0.43 (or the Redhat v8.0 supplied
v2.0.40)

The script gets as far as running cvs, which does part of what it needs
to do, and then hangs solid. No errors of any kind are logged in the
error log. The request eventually times out completely.

So... my question is: What has changed with regards to CGI between v1.3
and v2.0? Are there extra settings that need to be set? Is the RAM
restricted in some way, is there any reason why cvs should work from the
command line but not from the CGI script?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street