httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Mod_ssl for Apache 2.0.39 on W2K and using Bison for apache compi ling
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:22:15 GMT
I know at least for 2.0.43 on Windows you can avoid these issues by
making the mod_ssl project separately and then doing a "Build (Selection
Only)" on the BuildBin and InstallBin targets.  [Assuming you're
building via the Dev Studio GUI.]

Also note that if you do a "Clean" on everything you'll need to snag the
ssl/*.c and ssl/*.h from the original tarball and place them back in
this directory, i.e. the Windows tarball includes the bison (etc)
intermediate outputs, but clean will gladly remove all these for you.

Essentially a little creative dancing is still required to get things to
build, but it is largely automatic...

--
Jess Holle