httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/experimental mod_cache.c
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:23:09 GMT
Yup, the coredump happened in the first call with the %d. I just
patched this second call without looking at the exp parm, then failed
to notice the warning... *sigh* must be near Christmas vacation
when it takes three passes to get something like this right... ;)

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein