httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Estrade Matthieu <estrad...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: mod_cache CacheMaxStreamingBuffer
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:08:42 GMT
I confirm the CacheMaxStreamingBuffer is a source of misconfiguration
Using the MCacheMaxObjectSize could me a good thing.
In case of CacheMaxStreamingBuffer used, i don't know how
MCacheMaxObjectSize is used for because if a document is bigger than
MaxStreamingBuffer, it will be never cached.
are you sure MaxStreamingBuffer is not used in disk_cache ?
this directive is to store all the brigade before saving the entire data
with the write_headers and write_body functions, pointing on disk or mem
writing functions.
I think it's the same for disk and mem cache.

In the same time, could you answer my old mail with the
CacheSlashEndingUrl patch i made is usefull or not ?

regards

Matthieu