httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: compromise on RTC vs. CTR for stable???
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:25:46 GMT
Sounds good to me. I'd prefer adding "about four days".

I'm also assuming that you are only talking about big commits
(anything other than a few lines). I wouldn't want things like
typos to have to wait that long. This is grey area though,
and it comes down to personal judgement...so I agree with
these guidelines.

-aaron