httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Should mod_proxy abort when browser aborts?
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:09:59 GMT
--On Thursday, December 5, 2002 11:35 AM +0200 "Tikka, Sami"
<Sami.Tikka@F-Secure.com> wrote:

> Should the check for conn->aborted flag be added into proxy_http.c?

No, I'd prefer not.  The core_output_filter should be returning the
error code.  The fact that it is returning APR_SUCCESS when there was
an error is a bug.

We've discussed this before, but I forget what the conclusion was.
Jeff or OtherBill, do you remember what we agreed to do?  ISTR there
was a reason why we just couldn't return the error code from
core_output_filter - we had to do something else first then we could
fix this bug.  -- justin