httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Weigelt <weig...@metux.de>
Subject Re: Announcing multiplexer MPM
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:32:41 GMT
On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 09:22:14PM -0500, Cliff Woolley wrote:

hi,

> Cool, I'd love to see a copy of it.  If you could post it on the web
> somewhere and just submit a URL to the mailing list, that might be
> easiest.  If that's not possible for some reason, please do mail me a copy
> individually.
ok. i've attached it.
currently it's only the file perchild.c, since i'm still working in
the perchild module directory.
how could i add an completely new module ?
(i'm not family w/ automake, and dont really like it ...)

> As for CVS ... no, there is no mail interface because the repository is
> read-only except to the core development team.  Commit access is granted
> only after a fairly strict set of criteria have been met.
i'm quite new to cvs, so i dont really know it.

is there generally an cvs mail interface software out there ?
i'd like to have an couple of servers which synchronize themselves
by sending mail to each other. (i'm sitting behind an uucp link)

also i imagine an revision system, which automatically makes snapshots
in very short intervals (i.e. <1min), so you could use it as an general
editing tracker. the system should also be able to have (sub-)branches
for each developer and also for groups of developers.
when the developer/group maintainer thinks it's time to make an release,
he'd set an release point w/ some comments and let the system push
it into the release tree.

is this possible w/ the cvs in that way ?

~-n
--
Bestes Mittel gegen Mailviren: Outlook löschen.
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux ITS

 fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact@metux.de
 cellphone: +49 174 7066481	     smsgate:   sms.weigelt@metux.de
 Diese Mail wurde mit UUCP versandt.      http://www.metux.de/uucp/