httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Nitin Shukla" <nitinshu...@infotech.stph.net>
Subject How can I add my plug-in between mod_dav and mod_dav_svn
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:38:38 GMT
Hello,

I am interested in adding my plug-ins between the mod_dav module of Apache
and the mod_dav_svn module of Subversion. I am particularly interested in
passing the "request_rec" structure to my application from the mod_dav
module before it is passed to the mod_dav_svn module of Subversion. Can
anyone help or give an idea of flow of webdav request from the mod_dav to
the mod_dav_svn. It would be appreciable if one can give any url or document
worth reading. Even if one can list the bunch of apis where I would be
looking for will be appreciable. I am relatively new to the Subversion
source code.

Thanks in advance,
Nitin.