httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:31:59 GMT
At 3:16 PM -0600 11/25/02, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>At 02:54 PM 11/25/2002, you wrote:
>>jim         2002/11/25 12:54:59
>>
>>  Modified:    .        Tag: APACHE_2_0_BRANCH STATUS
>>  Log:
>>  It appears that I am "unworthy" to have an opinion...
>
>How do you mean?  Don't read between the lines in my comments;
>backseat drivers *are* welcome, and you are one of the few who
>actively pursue 1.3 bugs [which is goodness!]

I think calling *any* developer (whether they produce massive amounts
of code because they have the time or job that allows it; or someone that
has almost no time, but still finds the time to code what they
can and track down what they can) a "backseat driver" is incredibly
insulting.

Next you know we'll be counting CVS commits and LOC to see who
deserves the title "backseat driver" and "frontseat driver".