httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Yet another mod_negotiation patch
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:01:06 GMT
since mod_negotiation is also able to deliver (statically) compressed
content by request, it should respect the 'no-gzip' and
'gzip-only-text/html' variables, too.

The attached patch adds this feature to mod_negotiation. It actually drops
all encodings that are not identity, not only 'gzip'. But I think, this is
probably the desired behaviour (should it be configurable?).

I'm not sure, if it's all correct styled etc. but it works for me :)
Please point me to the right direction if there's something wrong.

TIA, nd
--
s;.*;aaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa:a:alataa:aaoat:a:a:a
maoaa:a:laoata:a:oia:a:o:a:m:a:o:alaoooat:aaool:aaoaa