httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include ap_release.h
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:50:19 GMT
wrowe@apache.org writes:

> wrowe       2002/11/21 18:08:42
>
>   Modified:    include  ap_release.h
>   Log:
>     Branch tag APACHE_2_0_BRANCH now contains Apache 2.0 development.
>
>     Persist cvs HEAD as Apache 2.1.
>
>     After discussion at AC, a number of individuals including Sander, Will,
>     Justin and Rich will begin reverting the appropriate changes from the
>     APACHE_2_0_BRANCH, while continuing their documentation and development
>     of the Authorization reorganization on this branch.

Does "reverting the appropriate changes" mean "decide which stuff
now tagged APACHE_2_0_BRANCH should be deferred until 2.1" or does it
mean "as fixes are committed to HEAD, decide which of them should be
available in Apache 2.0" or does it mean something else?

Shall I start a section in STATUS for votes on whether to move various
fixes in HEAD back to APACHE_2_0_BRANCH?  hiroyuki hanai's fix to
listen.c would be the first candidate AFAICT.

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...