httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: auth-docs reversion in 2.0 branch
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:34:42 GMT

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, André Malo wrote:

> * Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > Exactly what is going to happen with auth is an open issue.
>
> *sigh*. And I thought, I've got it now ;-) (2.0 = keep old, 2.1 introduce
> new)

Ok.  Now it appears this is exactly what we are doing.  Andre, do you want
to take charge of reverting the auths docs changes in the 2.0 tag (and
removing the "obsolete" modules in HEAD)?

We'll also need to update the cvs checkout on httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/
to get the 2.0 tag rather than HEAD.  I guess I probably have the rights
to do that.

Joshua.