httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Announcing multiplexer MPM
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 02:22:14 GMT
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Enrico Weigelt wrote:

> i'm proud to announce the first running version of my new
> multiplexer mpm (as described lately in the perchild thread...)
>
> i've got no cvs access, so no upload is done yet. i'll mail it on req.
> ps: is there an mail interface for cvs ?

Cool, I'd love to see a copy of it.  If you could post it on the web
somewhere and just submit a URL to the mailing list, that might be
easiest.  If that's not possible for some reason, please do mail me a copy
individually.

As for CVS ... no, there is no mail interface because the repository is
read-only except to the core development team.  Commit access is granted
only after a fairly strict set of criteria have been met.

Thanks,
--Cliff