httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Rivera <Juan.Riv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: WELCOME to dev@httpd.apache.org
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:50:52 GMT
You can write an output filter and configure it like this

<VirtualHost *>

	Proxy Entries Here

	<Proxy *>
		SetOutputFilter MyFilterName
	</Proxy>

</VirtualHost>

Your filter will have a chance to look and modify the content that goes to
the client coming from the backend web server.

Best regards,

Juan C. Rivera
Citrix Systems, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Prajakt Deolasee [mailto:pdeolasee@in.firstrain.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 1:07 AM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: WELCOME to dev@httpd.apache.org

Hi Everybody,

I have a very simple question. I am using the Apache HTTP Server as a
loadbalancer.
I could get it ruuning and it is smartly acting a loadbalancer. In addition
to this
I have a requirement, that the response which is send back to the client, I
want to
trap that response in the loadbalancer and make some changes and then send
it across.
How do I do it? Can somabody give me some pointers as to in which module
exacly I should
look in? I thought it should be in mod_proxy or mod_proxy_http are the
module I should be
looking at. I could see one function in mod_proxy_http module
"ap_proxy_http_process_response"
but the this function is never called when I run it in debugger. I am using
VC++ 6.0.
And I am using mod_proxy, mod_rewrite and mod_proxy_http modules.

Please see if anybody can help.

-Prajakt