httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Rivera <Juan.Riv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: mod_blank dev
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 15:01:27 GMT
If you do: SetOutputFilter BLANK;DEFLATE should work with no problems.

Best regards,

Juan C. Rivera
Citrix Systems, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Erenkrantz [mailto:jerenkrantz@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 2:04 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_blank dev

--On Sunday, November 3, 2002 11:08 AM +0100 fabio rohrich
<rostich77@yahoo.it> wrote:

> Have I to fill the blank_cmds if I have a directive?
> And I need a directive? Or more than one? And which?

I would strongly suggest reading how other modules do this.  Since
your module should be implemented as a filter, I would recommend
looking at mod_deflate in modules/filters/mod_deflate.c.  You will
see examples on how to do multiple directives there (see
deflate_filter_cmds).

I'll be curious to see how mod_deflate and mod_blank would work
together.

Good luck!  -- justin