httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sánchez <wsanc...@wsanchez.net>
Subject mod_auth_digest and updating the docs
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:50:09 GMT
   The configuration for mod_auth_digest changed recently such that the
AuthDigestFile directive no longer works.  This is not reflected in the
documentation, nor is it even mentioned in CHANGES that I can find.

   Can we please make it a habit to do both of these when appropriate?
All user-visible changes should be noted in CHANGES, and anything this
significant should be updated in the docs.

   Anyone working with HEAD has no straightforward way to figure out how
to configure the module now, which is weak.

	-wsv