httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject FW: Older version of apache2
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:20:42 GMT
Folks,  given that httpd is "mirrored worldwide" and not all mirrors are
actually rsyincing the ".old" directory (or anything that starts with a .
for what that matters), can you change the link in "README.html" to point to
"http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/.old" instead of just a relative to
".old"?

Cheers...

    Pier