httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Before I start a new module...
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 01:33:13 GMT
Ok, I was kindly asked by my management to write a new module for Apache
2.0, since as of _TODAY_ we're using it in production for non-static content
as well (whohooooo!)...

Before I move all my apps over on the new Apache 2.0 server, I need to be
able to strip whitespace from HTML (ok, my designers like using DreamWeaver,
not my fault), so since I can use filters, well... :-)

First question would be... Seems pretty odd that noone thought about it
before (???), so, is there a module doing that already?

If not, am I right in looking at what mod_bucketeer does for a start?

Cheeridos! :-)

    Pier