httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Patch] Be more selective on includes
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 05:45:56 GMT
At 07:58 PM 11/20/2002, Thom May wrote:
>This is in response to a debian bug request; basically it just tightens up
>the list of allowed characters, so we don't include .dotfiles and backups
>etc.
>Thoughts?

Yea... I'd ask for exactly what I've been asking for over a year...

...does anyone have a decent reference to the exclusion applied
for other packages that provide the config directory globbing that
we added/emulated with this feature?  Can we be consistent for
the benefit of the administrator community here?

Bill