httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl ssl_engine_io.c
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 05:47:23 GMT
At 09:37 PM 11/4/2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>--On Tuesday, November 5, 2002 3:16 AM +0000 wrowe@apache.org wrote:
>
>>wrowe       2002/11/04 19:16:33
>>
>>  Modified:    modules/ssl ssl_engine_io.c
>>  Log:
>>    At least one doc I've seen says EOF+bytes is valid.  This was a
>>typo.
>
>That'd be in the docs for apr_recv() which socket_bucket_read uses. -- justin

Thanks for confirming that my mind isn't playing tricks on me ... and thank
you for noticing that the original code made no sense :-)  Have really appreciated
the eyeballing you have given this code.

Anyone else?  This code should now be close to complete.  Is someone willing
to bash it against the ssl testsuite again?  (Expect the two ssl/http tests to
still fail, it's about time to revisit that issue now.)

Bill