httpd-dev mailing list archives

From JHec...@t-online.de (Juergen Heckel)
Subject [Win32]: Apache 2.1 crashes in libapr.dll and libaprutil.dll
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:28:24 GMT
Hi,
since v2.1.0 Apache crashes at every start with an
"unhandled exception error in apache.exe (libapr.dll):0xC0000005: Access
violation".
I can compile the latest snapshots with 0 errors and 0 warnings.

If I exchange the libapr.dll with one from a v2.044-dev then Apache
starts. But later when I want to access a html-page I get another
exception in libaprutil.dll. Apache runs into 100% CPU load and in the
error.log I can see many
[notice] Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting.
until I stop Apache.

So since one week after compiling a new snapshot i have to exchange
these dlls and I don't know why:-(

Juergen