httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Estrade Matthieu <estrad...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: r->server->port problem
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:19:26 GMT
My module need to know the r->server->port, i mean the port  of virtual
host used by the client.
in my apache, i have 2 VHOST:

The problem happened when i was behind an Intel SSL Accelerator.

client https ---> SSL INTEL 443 --> Reverse Proxy 8095

The SSL accelerator is listening on 443, send clear http on port 8095 of
my RP as:
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: lala.com
\n\n\r

<VirtualHost ip:8095>
ServerName lala.com
ProxyPass / http://host1.com
ProxyPassReverse....
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost ip:80>
Servername lala.com
redirect / https://lala.com (redirect to HTTPS)
</VirtualHost>

my module will find r->server->port = 80 even if the SSL Accelerator is
connected on port 8095
It can happen too if i have the same servername in each VHOST.

My module is now checking conn->socket->port or something like that... i
have no more problem

What i find buggy is the correct VHOST is used, if not, the connection
should be a loop !
so i am in the correct VHOST and when my module check r->server->port, i
find 80 !