httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Estrade Matthieu <estrad...@ifrance.com>
Subject r->server->port = 80 = ap_default_port on a request to port 8095
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:44:16 GMT
Hi,

I will try to draw the problem i got today with r->server->port

I am in reverse proxy with apache 2.0 (cvs last checkout)
i have UseCanonicalName Off

I am behing a  INTEL SSL Accelerator which connect on my apache reverse
proxy on port 8095
but it never put in the request the port 8095

so apache receive
GET /lala.html HTTP/1.1
Host: lala.com

my vhost is:

NameVirtualHost ip:8095

<virtualhost ip:8095>
servername lala.com
</virtualhost>

When my module is checking the server->port, it find 80 instead of 8095
When i setup UseCanonicalName On, my module find the 8095 in server->port.

when i read the server/core.c i find:

for UseCannonicalName Off:

 port = r->parsed_uri.port ? r->parsed_uri.port :
            r->server->port ? r->server->port :
            ap_default_port(r);

can somebody could explain me why it's not trying the
r->connection->local_addr->port  like:

 port = r->parsed_uri.port ? r->parsed_uri.port :
            r->server->port ? r->server->port :
            r->connection->local_addr->port ?
r->connection->local_addr->port :
            ap_default_port(r);

before sending the default port.
I think it's for special case but i would like to know which one.

I am now using directly r->connection->local_addr->port in my module so
it's working fine.

regards,

Estrade Matthieu

Modem offert : 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
Haut débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w