httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Prajakt Deolasee" <pdeola...@in.firstrain.com>
Subject RE: Trap Response while using Apache as Reverse Proxy
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:11:14 GMT
cool... this is exactly I am trying to do but my debugger never stops in
ap_proxy_http_process_response() function. I am using VC++6.0 environment,
any clue what could be the reason?

-Prajakt

-----Original Message-----
From: Naaman Musawwir [mailto:naaman@fourthhousesecurity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 3:07 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trap Response while using Apache as Reverse Proxy

I am also trying the same now-a-days. Not sure what type of processing you
want to do, but I am adding a cookie in the response with success. I have
embedded the code in the method ap_proxy_http_process_response() in
modules/proxy/proxy_http.c. To do some checking on the request, we can wrote
code in ap_proxy_http_handler() before calling the response handler.

Naaman.