httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Prajakt Deolasee" <pdeola...@in.firstrain.com>
Subject RE: WELCOME to dev@httpd.apache.org
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 06:07:21 GMT
Hi Everybody,

I have a very simple question. I am using the Apache HTTP Server as a loadbalancer.
I could get it ruuning and it is smartly acting a loadbalancer. In addition to this
I have a requirement, that the response which is send back to the client, I want to
trap that response in the loadbalancer and make some changes and then send it across.
How do I do it? Can somabody give me some pointers as to in which module exacly I should
look in? I thought it should be in mod_proxy or mod_proxy_http are the module I should be
looking at. I could see one function in mod_proxy_http module "ap_proxy_http_process_response"
but the this function is never called when I run it in debugger. I am using VC++ 6.0.
And I am using mod_proxy, mod_rewrite and mod_proxy_http modules.

Please see if anybody can help.

-Prajakt