httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Brauer <hb-apache-...@bsws.de>
Subject Re: Review then Commit discussion
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 23:33:46 GMT
On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 02:19:35PM -0800, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> What will R-T-C give us that we don't already have right now?

code quality...

really, this isn't meant as flame. There's enough room for code quality
increase, and with C-T-R you will not get it.

the analogy for our stable maintainers is most probably your RM.
so after you've done a release in the 2.0 branch, you select a RM for the
next release, who then is 2.0 branch maintainer until next release.

hb@bsws.de - henning@openbsd.org
(Dennis Ritchie)