httpd-dev mailing list archives

From fabio rohrich <rostic...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: module structure in development
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:36:09 GMT
My module will work in all the server (it strips out
blanks from html pages). So it'll work in all the
server and in all the virtual server. I'll have 2
directives: one is a kind of swithcer: u can turn on
or off the mod_blan; the other gives the choice to
delete only white spaces or to remove white spaces and
unrequired tags too.
So , I don't think they r config directives. What do u
suggest?
Thanks,
Fabio

-

-- Jeff Trawick <trawick@attglobal.net> ha scritto: >
fabio rohrich <rostich77@yahoo.it> writes:

> > I don't understand if I have to fill the config
> > fields, like server config, merge server config,
> > create per-directory config, merge per-directory
> > config.
>
> Do you have config directives?  If so, you'll need
> some of these to
> deal with directives seen at different scopes.
>
> --
> Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net

Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/