httpd-dev mailing list archives

From fabio rohrich <rostic...@yahoo.it>
Subject module structure in development
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:03:45 GMT
Hi!
In the mod I'm developing I have to threat with the
content phase (I'll strip out blanks from html code)
and with the logging phase (to report the size of the
stripped page).
In the module structure (module blanks_module) I have
to fill the fields of handler and logger like:
blanks_logger,
blanks_handlers.

I don't understand if I have to fill the config
fields, like server config, merge server config,
create per-directory config, merge per-directory
config.

Please, can you help me. I can't really get it.

Anyway my module will be applyed to all the server
(because the module will work will all the html files
the server will send, and from all virtual sever).

Thanks,
Fabio

Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/