httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Naaman Musawwir" <naa...@fourthhousesecurity.com>
Subject Re: mod_auth
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 04:10:12 GMT

> On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Naaman Musawwir wrote:
> > Thanks. So, how can we keep track of any custom values? Cookies or
session.
> > Some useful API to maintain state for that?
>
> libapreq has some functions for manipulating cookies:
> http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/

Thanks again. I am modifying Apache module mod_proxy_http to intercept
request and do some operations. Current version of libreq could not be
installed with perl-5.8.0 and Apache-2.0.43. It worked for Apache 1.3.x and
older perl versions. I wondered if I can do this direcltly using Apache
APIs.

I am trying the list you specified.