httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:39:18 GMT
Language can be a terrible thing...

If Jim feels like this then we should all be pausing for thought.

Aaron, calling for a vote will not accomplish anything with feelings having
been so inflamed.

In fact there seems to have been a rash of this sort of "outburst" and
ensuing chaos recently. One of the catchphrases at the 'Con among a group of
us became "Can't we all just get along..." - maybe it's also valid here?

david