httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Module: mod_auth_mysql_digest
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:21:56 GMT
--On Friday, November 01, 2002 16:02:45 -0800 Rob Emanuele <rje@cyan.com>
wrote:

> So I took the mod_auth_digest code and munged it to use mysql for
> authentication.  Swell.  It works great and we're heavily using it.

You might be interested in the new auth provider API which allows precisely
these sort of things to be handled gracefully without any code duplication.
Take a look at the current aaa code in httpd-2.0.

If you'd be willing to write this as an auth provider, I'm sure we might be
interested in integrating it in our tree.  -- justin