httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0.43-alpha candidates available...
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:45:47 GMT
[X]  release 2.0.43 GA as is

Including mod_logio.c would cascade into to many make file changes at
least on NetWare.  Having a little extra documentation shouldn't hurt

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer

>>> Thursday, October 03, 2002 6:59:19 AM >>>
You are right.

Folks, please vote (for the next hour or so) for one of the following
(everyone is welcome to vote here...)

 [X]  release 2.0.43 GA as is
 [ ]  roll 2.0.44 again, plus mod_logio.c
 [ ]  roll 2.0.44 again, minus mod_logio docs

I'll tally within a few hours so we can stay on some sort of schedule,
since the cross site vulnerability was announced yesterday, we are
trying to announce the GA release 7 hours from now.

At 02:47 AM 10/3/2002, Bojan Smojver wrote:
>Somehow the mod_logio.xml and mod_logio.html.en files have gone in but
>actual module didn't. That might confuse a few people...
>Quoting "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>:
>> for testing from in your
>> .tar.gz, .tar.Z or format ( containing
>> the msvc makefiles.)
>> We expect to release this image due to two minor security
>> exposures sometime around noon PDT today, Oct 3rd.
>> Your participation in testing this release candidate is
>> as always.  Thanks for your ongoing subscription to current or
>> stable testers.
>> Bill

View raw message