httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0.43-alpha candidates available...
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:29:20 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> For this release, will you write a one-liner (much like I'm writing for
> the present logio docs and missing logio module), recommending
> that change and documenting the option?
>
> We can get this into Announcement, presuming the majority goes
> with 'release as is' which seems to be the current tide.

Try this:

Users of this release of Apache on Darwin 6.1 (including Mac OS X
10.2, a.k.a. "Jaguar") must add --disable-ipv6 to the configure
invocation to avoid a potential security exposure related to the IPv6
support in current versions of Darwin.

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...