httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject SSL Upgrade support.
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:50:04 GMT

Just a heads up.  I wrote SSL Upgrade support this weekend for Apache
2.0.  In my (currently) limited testing, things look pretty good.  We
currently respond to all requests correctly, and I think I have the SSL
filters being inserted properly.  However, there are no clients that I
know of that support this feature yet.  My hope was to have time to add it
to Neon this weekend, but it didn't happen.  I won't commit the Apache
code until I can test it with a client, so if anybody wants to
help me implement the client side, or if anybody knows of any clients that
already support this, please let me know.

Ryan

550 Jean St
Oakland CA 94610