httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [1.3 PATCH^H^H^H^H^HBUG] chunked encoding problem
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 02:44:51 GMT
> I'm sure there's a great reason for setting B_EOUT flag here, but it
> sure does suck if you have data waiting to be sent to the client since
> setting B_EOUT convinces ap_bclose() not to write any more data.

It is only set when the connection is aborted or the fd is gone,
both indicating that we can't write any more data.  I think you
need to figure out why the conditional above it is false and
then fix the root of the problem.  My guess is that

   r->connection->aborted

is being set incorrectly somewhere.

....Roy