httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Whopsie on Darwin/Mac OS X 10.2.1... :-(
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:06:27 GMT
> If my ex-girlfriend decides to give me back my Cube, I might be able to keep
> it as an Apache Server for development and Testing on MacOS/X, since it
> seems that moof is completely unmaintained...

I've got a Jag box that I use for my testing. Pretty clean install... Want a
user account?

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 856 4214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message