httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Deny from hostname broken in 2.0 on MacOSX 10.2
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:02:23 GMT
> Sander Temme <sctemme@covalent.net> writes:
>
>> Looks like it does the right thing:
>
> no, look how it bungled finding the hostname when passed a mapped
> address (like we would get back from accept):

Argh. Goes to prove that I shouldn't get up in the middle of the night to do
stuff like that.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 856 4214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message