httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0.43-alpha candidates available...
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:59:19 GMT
You are right.

Folks, please vote (for the next hour or so) for one of the following
(everyone is welcome to vote here...)

 [ ]  release 2.0.43 GA as is
 [ ]  roll 2.0.44 again, plus mod_logio.c
 [ ]  roll 2.0.44 again, minus mod_logio docs

I'll tally within a few hours so we can stay on some sort of schedule,
since the cross site vulnerability was announced yesterday, we are
trying to announce the GA release 7 hours from now.

Bill