httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Antw: Re: Instructions for building aut_ldap under win32 ?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 19:54:31 GMT
Hmmm... .  mod_ldap and mod_auth_ldap were working fine for me at 2.0.40
-- once my patch was applied to util_ldap_cache.c (before which it
crashed due to unintialized memory).  This patch was in before things
were moved back into experimental....

G√ľnter Knauf wrote:

>Hi Andre,
>

>>here is my dsw/dsp file. (Configured for Netscape/iplanet SDK in
>>srclib\ldap
>>The module loads fine in relase and debug modes in apache, but as soon
>>as a auth request commes, apache crashes.
>>

>hmm, I've seen exactly the same with another module mod_auth_pgsql; I thought it was the
module as it is beta stuff, but it works fine on Linux; but now I think more there's a general
problem with Win32...??