httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Instructions for building aut_ldap under win32 ?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:31:46 GMT
I did it with 2.0.40 (using the Netscape/iPlanet SDK), but have not yet
done it with 2.0.43.

What seems to be the sticking point?  I seem to recall that it was
actually rather straight-forward (at least as far as MSVC++ projects go)
once I manually created the APR ldap include files as this did not occur
automatically back then.  I'd hope that things are a bit better now that
the LDAP stuff has moved into experimental.  Actually, I would have
hoped that someone would contribute MSVC++ projects for these and
eliminate the need for questions like this.  Things were to messy before
httpd-ldap moved into experimental and I've not yet gotten around to
building 2.0.43, else I'd have offered up the projects.

--
Jess Holle