httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_proxy support for exchange 2000
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 05:54:59 GMT
Robin P. Blanchard wrote:

> In effort to build up a reverse proxy for Exchange 2000, I've determined:
>
> 1) using 1.3.26 or 1.3.28dev (CVS from a few minutes ago)
>    a. IE clients fail IIS's auth challenge
>    b. if those clients are sent first through squid, auth succeeds.
>    c. mozilla, netscape 4x, clients succeed.

 From the responses you have given I am not sure exactly what they
represent.

What I need to see to make head or tail of this is two set of headers:
The first needs to show the transaction from the browser to the reverse
proxy. The second needs to show the reverse proxy to the backend server.

What will also be useful is to add a set of traces for mozilla so I can
see what happens in the working case.

Use a tool like tcpflow on the reverse proxy to get these two traces.

In order to debug this, I need to be able to compare the headers sent
to/from the browser with the headers sent to/from the backend server to
see what has changed.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon