httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Speaking of pipes from cgis causing trouble...
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 20:07:09 GMT
I've been working on the caching code and ran across a core dump...

A particular file contains an SSI call to a cgi. The cgi causes a pipe
bucket to pass down the chain. cache_in_filter tries to save the bucket
away and core dumps.

Since a pipe bucket can be of any length, and could take any amount of
time to complete, I would assume that the cache code should decide not
to cache any response with a pipe bucket, correct?

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein