httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject New download page up on daedalus
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:24:07 GMT
Well, I came back from watching the World Series (woo-hoo! Go
Angels!) and I figured that I could just tidy up a bit on the mirror
download page that I posted earlier.  All of the relevant bits are
now checked in, and I'm now reasonably comfortable with the results
(saw 2 +1s, so it seems okay for now).

So, I've switched the 'download from a mirror' site
to link to this new page:

Much thanks to Joshua for the initial thrust.  =-)

For those that are interested, that link is really a rendering of
download.html that has been run through EZT and the python
mirrors.cgi script.  Therefore, any content changes to that page
should be made to download.xml and then propogated back to
download.html (by anakia) where EZT will then pick it up.  In short,
treat download.xml as the definitive content...  Hope that makes
sense to anyone who'd have to maintain it.

If the system doesn't manage to blow itself up after a few days, I
think it'd be a good idea to remove the 'from here' link as well, but
I'd prefer to leave a well-marked escape hatch for now.  -- justin

View raw message