httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Auth: Start the httpd-2.1 branch finally?
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:33:41 GMT
--On Sunday, October 13, 2002 5:15 PM -0500 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
<wrowe@apache.org> wrote:

> You haven't read a single email on this thread.  The ENTIRE POINT
> of this thread is that we have a radical change.  Auth.  Two Bills
> and who knows whom all else may concur that we can't reasonably
> force this change  into 2.0 for docs and upgrade reasons.

Ten binding votes were cast for this change with the understanding
that it might break backwards compatibility.  Only one binding vote
was cast for the aaa rewrite being in 2.1.

Personally, I think the consensus of the group was clear.  -- justin