httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] 2.1 fork near ready?
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:20:10 GMT
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:22:54PM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> The one main suggestion I have to OtherBill's rules is that the
> stable release tree of httpd should be under RTC not CTR.  This
> ensures deliberation on our parts for integrating items into the
> stable tree.

I think this whole RTC vs. CTR debate is moot at this point. We all trust
each other not to mess up the repositories too much, and we all hold
code-level veto power over any commit (with technical justification).
Given that, I see no reason to put arbitrary roadblocks in front of our
trusted committers.

-aaron