httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: providing apache2 rpms ?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 10:04:43 GMT
On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 01:21:44AM +0100, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Since we're on it, and since I did that already to keep up to date our 20+
> Solaris machines... Do we want to include also a proto and a script for
> Solaris?

I think that the idea of having an easy way to roll a Solaris package would be really
nice, especially because the only binaries that I can find are apache 1.3.12 on
sunfreeware and a 2.0.39 in dist/httpd/binaries/solaris/. Not that I mind rolling my
own packages, but we might help people move to 2.0 faster this way.

vh

Mads Toftum